Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WE COME TOGETHER AS ONE (Part Three) OR TAKE THAT BILLY

Word coming from the underground is

Billy Shakespeare is polishing off his TO BE's and he's casting out some really ROTTEN STUFF FROM THE STATE OF DENMARK.

Think we've got him spinning in his...okay research time...Is Billy buried in a mouldering grave or some hermetically sealed mausoleum?

One must strive for accuracy...so hang on a sec while I Wikipedia...

Talk about wanting to make certain the world cannot escape your mind even in death, he actually wrote the epitaph on his gravestone...

Good friend for Jesus sake forbeare,
To dig the dust enclosed here.
Blessed be the man that spares these stones,
And cursed be he that moves my bones.


As grave monikers go it's pretty good, but still what an ego! Somehow or another I don't think

THIS was his original resting ground do you? (His relations inherited the rights of burial in August of 2000 to change his burial site in Stratford. Do you think his curse is working?

Seeing this begs the question...is Billy ticked at us Holmes Girls for our prolific brilliance, or is he just eternally

grumpy because his creaking old bones have been re-interred?

With his ego...BOTH!

So let's just keep rattling his bones with undisputed verification of the the Holmes Girls and our

superiority.

When last we left the erstwhile Holmes Girls...yes...I am resorting to

THIRD PERSON for me here...Kat and L.J. Holmes were tied.

Will they remain so?

On the Kat side we have:
1.) The Lighthouse EB (e-book)
2.) The Lighthouse PB (print book...NOT peanut butter)
3.) Frozen EB

On the L.J. side we have:
1.) Santa is a Lady EB
2.) Forever With You EB
3.) The Pendulum Swings EB

I can see where this is heading...L.J. needs to write something BIG enough to get a (PB). She's going to have to NUDGE her Nudge.

Give me a second here while I go

sit in the corner and throw a mild temper tantrum while ranting "I WANT A PB. I WANT A PB!" until I get it out of my system.

Okay I've chilled...


well mostly.

Let's begin with April 2011since that's where we left off...I'm so clever aren't I?

April 2011 Kat moves into the lead between the Holmes Girls with the release of her very first FANTASY world, the incredibly detailed Artica where Awni is Queen, Tichi is the God and the mysterious Artica Lights have just pulled poor Brent through some kind of a time warp landing him butt deep in the dungeon. Not the best introduction to your slice of pending insanity is it?

This book, aptly called

FROZEN is the first in Kat's ARTICA LIGHTS SERIES with one of the most haunting covers the world will ever see.I mean seriously...look at this cover...don't YOU feel the chills running up and down your spine? And I nearly had heart failure when I realized the

Artica Lights are actually swirling around on the cover too. Trust me on this, you don't want to get too close to those Lights...poor Brent did, and look what happened to him...Okay I'm not going to TELL you what happened, but trust me not even sub-zero gear will protect you.

FROZEN...click on <----that link and read more...you will so NOT be sorry.

Well, Kat's firmly in the lead...Billy's rumbling...making me wonder if

Tichi and Artica's Lights are playing with him too? Do bones feel the cold? What a question.

MAY 2011...

L.J. cranks it up, but not in a comfortable way with TWILIGHT COMES

Do you think writing about Hamlet and the ghostly father gave Billy the heebie jeebies?

Writing about Matt, the hero?...in TWILIGHT COMES surely gave L.J. the heebie jeebies...so much so she had not a single clue how to promote this darker than

dark story. Some topics, just cannot be candy coated and a HEA would be too insulting. Yet they have power contained within their meter to stop you in your track, and a message.

This story haunts and will continue to haunt L.J. and those who've read it so far. Some say this is L.J.'s best writing to date...she hopes not because if it is, writing will tear her soul into shreds every time she cranks one of these out.

But with the release of TWILIGHT COMES, the

Holmes Girls...and as this pic shows, there's no way they can deny being mother and daughter...are tied and Billy, you can eat your

on that!

Till next time...In your honor, Billy...

Nah nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah!

No comments: