Tuesday, November 29, 2011

THE MOMENT I KNEW...by L.J.Holmes

From the convoluted

mind of me comes another really, REALLY short, short. I hope you enjoy.

THE MOMENT I KNEW
by
L.J. Holmes

As I sit here, my heart in a struggle, I can't help but wonder what would you think, if you but knew, that I am angry with you? Not just a flickering ember that escapes from a larger flame. No!This anger is born deep, in the center of my soul. It claws at my vitals with a fury of an enraged beast, and bleeds me in places too many to count.

Dammit to hell, in the genesis of this anger, I suddenly knew...

I'd fallen in love with you.

3 comments:

writermama said...

I totally wasn't expecting that, but I liked it :) Great job. Billi

Barbara Ehrentreu said...

LIn, this is like a prose poem. Beautiful!!

Lin said...

Thank you both for your generous words.